Rainbow Illusions
Hello! This is Rainbow Ichi's Blog. I usually just write eventful things here in my life, but there are also instances that I just post rants and ramblings. I enjoy Anime, Manga, Illustrating, Cooking and Many more, you just have to find out ;)
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Busy but FUN weekend
Today's Wish: I get good sleep ^__^
Current Music on the Head: hmm that rock music i heard from watching iRon Man
Food in thought:Japanese food
What did you do?:Finished work, and got to watch Iron Man at the opening.

Really, Iron Man's nice :D
I've got more to talk about it on my DeviantART journal.

I like reading Miki Falls Manga
Please Support it its a very very good manga for everyone to read.
It was drawn and authored by Mark Crilley

Phew~! I'm pretty pretty pooped, i played PIU (pump it up dance arcade game) then ate one slice of pizza and grabbed my favorite beverage, orangre-strawberry chiller.

Tomorrow will be Free Comic Book Day!! Go to your local participating comic book stores to get a Free Comic Book!!

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaand the day after that will be San Jose's Nikkei Matsuri Festival! Food! Taiko! Japanese Displays!! and Japanese games!! yay yay yay!!

That's It i'm sleeping early, see you all ^__^

Labels: , ,