Rainbow Illusions
Hello! This is Rainbow Ichi's Blog. I usually just write eventful things here in my life, but there are also instances that I just post rants and ramblings. I enjoy Anime, Manga, Illustrating, Cooking and Many more, you just have to find out ;)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Friend Leaving
Today's Wish: That I finish my cosplay in time
Current Music on the Head: Tattoo Kiss
Food in thought: Citrus Squeeze
What did you do?: went to the library, had a haircut, worked on my cosplay a little more.

Hmm hmm so yeah, a friend of mine, a co-worker left from work because she got a better job. So yeah I'm a little sad that we will not be able to see each other more often then we used to. She was soo nice, and she had good humor that makes me laugh au naturale :)

We had a party to celebrate on her new job and we went and ate in the Paragon.
It had the best dessert i've laid my eyes upon, the Paragon Chip-wich. Its definitely love at first sight as it had a simple design but absolutely sweet taste. Okay, imagine vanilla ice cream sandwiched between choco chip cookie and it has a chocolate syrup dip. Hmm really heavenly, can't compare to dreyer's 5$ rocky road favorite, but yeah its pricey for the taste, 8.50$ with tips to boot. I'd definitely go there again if i get the pocket money ^^

Annnnnnnnndd so Fanime's coming up this friday, i'm definitely pretty excited and nervous and anxious. It will be a first of everything for me. First time to cosplay, first time to use the artist alley and so on and so forth.

If any of you are in the san jose area and want to check out the event called FanimeCon, it has day passes for you to check what are the things offered inside. I know ill have a lot <3 <3 Will post pictures later of my progress in my cosplay ;)

Here they are :D

Photobucket
Photobucket